Monday, December 22, 2008

Moving right along

Hey guys,
Things are going great with our little one. I have had a few episodes of crazy sickness, but with you in mind I will keep them to myself :0). Other than that, all seems to be going well. Our next appt is in two weeks, so until then there is no real update. Here is a the blurb from Ivillage (which I love by the way).

10 weeks-WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY
By the end of this week, your baby will have verifiable fingers and toes. The tadpole appearance diminishes as the tail completely disappears. Eyelids fuse and will stay shut until weeks 25 to 27. Both the external ear and upper lip are complete, and the beginnings of external genitalia appear. The average size of your baby-to-be is 27 to 35 millimeters, crown to rump, or 1.06 to 1.38 inches. Your little one weighs in at a hefty four grams! At the end of the eighth week of gestation your little one is no longer an embryo; from now on he or she is refered to as a fetus.

1 comments:

Kassi Jane said...

hey its kassi i didnt know you were prego! so cool! congrats! email me your email addy and i wll add you to my blog! kassijane@hotmail.com