Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tagged

Tagged! 5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Getting married
2. Getting my Real Estate License
3. Working for Coldwell Banker McCarty Realty
4. Taking care of my new puppy tootsie
5. Getting used to living with a spouse

5 Things on my to do list:
1. Have a baby
2. Paint the nursery
3. Prepare everything at work for my 8 week leave
4. Move my craftroom upstairs
5. Turn the current craftroom into a home office/downstairs nursery

5 Things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Pay off home in Show Low Bluff
2. Update current house
3. Make Joey start his own archery shop
4. Start a MacGregor Estate Trust
5. Travel more

5 Places I've lived:
1. Hansen Lane (Big House)- Lakeside
2. Hansen Lane (Little House)- Lakeside
3. 5th Place- Show Low
4. E. Nikolaus- Show Low
5. My office- I spend more time there than at home sometimes

5 Things I hope to be doing in 5 Years:
1. Having another baby
2. Celebrating my 10 year Wedding Anniversary
3. Taking a cruise
4. Going back to Yosemite
5. Working

0 comments: