Thursday, May 28, 2009

Say cheese...

Another great appointment has come and gone. We had an elective baby pictures/ultrasound appointment yesterday as well as our regular checkup. The whole thing was really cool, but the best part was when Ellie smiled :). We were looking at her chin discussing how it looks like Daddy's chin, and then we got this.


















A big smile from our little angel. I don't know that either of us could have been happier. The Dr. says she is probably 6 or 7 days further along than the August 16th date, but at this point it is not enough to readjust the date. She is 3 lbs & measures 30cm. I know we still have a ways to go, but we are really running out of time. I think we are pretty much ready, I have just been so excited lately that I can't even stand it. Still feeling great, just ready to really get out and get into an exercise routine. The weather has been so nice lately that I have no excuse not to anymore :). I guess preparing for childbirth is serious business. One of the books I was reading compared it to training for a marathon. It said it is one of the most physical events you will ever put your body through, therefore you should condition your body to be prepared for it. Sounds pretty inspirational, so I'm gonna go with that for now. Don't be worried... I won't be doing intense training that will put me into early labor or anything... I think more than anything they were referring to the mindset. Mostly yoga ball stuff, my baby yoga, & a ton of walking. They all seem to really make me feel good. Well I'd bettered get going. I'll get you more info soon. TTYL!

1 comments:

Kassi Jane said...

yeah! so excited for you guys! i love the ultra sound pictures!@