Monday, August 10, 2009

All my bags are packed....

Wow... life has been crazy! Still no arrival of little miss MacGregor. Not sure what she is waiting on, but by the feel of things she is in no hurry. Still dilated to a 2 on Wednesdays appointment. Other than that really not much news. I have been cleaning like a crazy person, and had a lot of help from my family when they were here for Kirsten & Brock's wedding. It was awesome to see everyone! I hadn't seen some people for honestly the far side of 10 years or more. It was beautiful and we all had a blast! Now just finishing up where Darbi left off an making some last minute organizational adjustments to make my home more functional, and touching up paint here and there (Thanks to all the painters!!!). Other than that I am just taking it easy and waiting for her to give me a sign that she is getting ready. Glad to go back to work today. Staying at home all weekend made me a little baby crazy and rushed. Working really helps me calm down and not drive myself crazy wondering what she is doing in there :). Strange to think I won't be here for 8 weeks. Not worried... just feels kinda funny. Oh... I finally joined face book. If I haven't found you yet please invite me! I really want to be your friend. I don't know if I really get the whole thing yet. Between my phone and the Internet version I have gotten a little lost... posted notes that I didn't mean to... you know just figuring it out I guess. I will for sure be able to post a note about Ellie's birth there because I am more likely to update it from my phone than to find a computer and update the blog. I promise I will write the full report when I get settled down. Ok.... before then. I will make a point to write something as soon after as possible since settling down may not come for at least a few weeks :). mmm... feeling hungry. Going to find something to eat and get back to work. We'll update you as soon as possible. Love you all so much! Thanks for all your kind words and support through all of this. We are so excited to make this amazing transition in our lives. We know it will be much different, but well worth it. Thanks again. Luvs- MacGregors.

4 comments:

Kassi Jane said...

o linsy i have to come see you this week one last visit while you are so pregnant and cute! cant wait to meet that little cutie though :)

Kassi Jane said...

o linsy i have to come see you this week one last visit while you are so pregnant and cute! cant wait to meet that little cutie though :)

court said...

so excited for you guys! can't wait for her to come! just try to relax as much as possible. you'll do great!

Uncle Tom said...

We're here for anything you guys need! Thanks for the updated post on your blog page. Gosh, it sooooooo close! Can't wait for the call! Love you guys!